‘What does love look like? It has the hands to help others. It has the feet to hasten to the poor and needy. It has eyes to see misery and want. It has the ears to hear the sighs and sorrows of men …… That is what love looks like.’ - St. Augustine

Friday, July 23, 2010

Wish I Could

So much to share tonight -- good & bad -- but I am too tired. Just wanted to say thanks to my on and offline friends who have been so supportive this past week. Thank you. So much. 

Here's a photo of Dasha that I love. I haven't taken any photos for several days because, well, you know. But I'm really hoping tomorrow is a good day and I can take a few new ones. Time is running out, after all. 

Blessings to all of you.


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THIS GIRL! :) she is so cute.

    ReplyDelete

What do you have to say? Leave a comment!